Ellen Foley- Nightout (1979) ****
John McLaughlin- Electric Guitarist (1978) ***1/2
Pete Townshend- Scoop (1983) ***
The Stranglers- IV: Rattus Norvegicus (1977) ****
Tom Waits- The Heart Of Saturday Night (1974) ****
Boz Scaggs- Silk Degrees (1976) ****
The Rolling Stones- Flowers: MONO (1967) ****
Michael Monroe- Outerstellar (2026) ****
The Rolling Stones- Some Girls (1978) ****
Tuesday, August 25, 2026
8/24/2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10/22/2026
Prince Philip Smart- Prince Of Streggae Dub Music (2017) *** The Equals- Mystic Syster (1978) *** Chuck Berry- After School Session: Acoust...
-
John Coltrane- Ole: Kevin Gray MONO Master (1961/2025)- **** (In a word, stunning! "John Coltrane and two bassists walk into a studio.....
-
Danny Ray- All The Best (1980) **** (Solid collection of roots reggae, featuring "Revolution Rock," a song many, including myself,...
-
Alexis & The Samurai- Move Into View (2016) **** Eno- Here Come The Warm Jets (1974) **** Troye Sivan- She's The Best (2026) *** Sto...
2 comments:
I’m always left a little underwhelmed when listening to any of the Scoop albums. Not entirely sure why. I guess I’m hoping for a fuller sound—they always seem a little thin. But I do appreciate that they exist!
I hear ya. There are always a few gems, but ultimately the "Scoop" albums are nothing more than curiousities.
Post a Comment