Wednesday, August 14, 2024

8/13/24

Bette Smith- Goodthing
(Great record! Review up on BW today.)

Elvis Presley- Memphis (2 LP Highlights)
Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac- Greatest Hits

Pete Townshend- La Jolla, 6/22/01
(Way too much talking from Pete, and most of it is unpleasant. A few good performances.)

Genesis- Extra Tracks (1976-1982)

Nick Lowe- Getting Lowe Downe (Personal Playlist)

(One of my best, I must say.)

Burning
Shting Shtang
Crying In My Sleep
Heartbreaker
Rome Wasn't Built In A Day
(I Love The Sound of) Breaking Glass
Lately I've Let Things Slide
Soulful Wind
Stoplight Roses
All Men Are Liars
Let Me Kiss Ya
The Rose Of England
You Stabbed Me In The Front
Couldn't Love You (Anymore Than I Do)
I Live On A Battlefield
So it Goes
American Squirm
Love Gets Strange
Shelley My Love
I Read A Lot
What's Shakin' On The Hill
Trombone
Cruel To Be Kind
Rollers Show


Riot- Fire Down Under



6 comments:

Cleveland Jeff said...

What's on that Lowe playlist?

Sal Nunziato said...

Jeff, I added it to tye body of the post. Easier than putting in the comments.

Cleveland Jeff said...

Great playlist. Do you mind if I make the playlist public on Qobuz? I can also just keep it private for me. (Qobuz had it all except You Stabbed Me In The Front, which I listened to on Bandcamp.

Sal Nunziato said...

I don't mind at all. Do you need an MP3 of "You Stabbed Me?"

Cleveland Jeff said...

No that's OK. I don't know how to use an mp3 from my collection on a Qobuz playlist. By the way, when you complain about people not buying records, I think it's streaming.

Sal Nunziato said...

Oh I am sure those that stream or "buy" downloads from those free online "record stores" haven't bought a hard copy of anything in 20 years. I'm usually just amazed by those that do indeed still buy (and sell) vinyl that don't jump on some of the records I have for such great prices. I never let a good deal pass, even if I already have the record.

9/16/24

Michael Chapman- Fully Qualified Survivor v/a- Goldband Blues (Personal Playlist) Creole And Chinafrica- Journey From Creation 1975-1985 Gan...