Friday, June 14, 2024

6/13/24

Moby Grape - '69 (Kevin Gray Master)

David Bowie- Rock 'n' Roll Star (D1)
(I thought I heard everything. Some great stuff here.)

Nazz- Nazz Nazz (Original 2LP Mono Master)

John Cale- POPtical Illusion

(I enjoyed the first spin.)

The Heptones- On Top

(A perfect summer record.)

Jessica Pratt- Here Is The Pitch
(Mercifully only 27 minutes long.)

Paul McCartney & Wings- One Hand Clapping

(Amazingly, I had never listened to this bootleg. This was a first and it was pretty damn great! Glad to have an official release.)

Niney The Observer- Presents Reggaematic Sounds Of 1972
(Not as good as it sounds.)

Television- Roseland, 10/2/04




No comments:

9/27/24

Ornette Coleman- Virgin Beauty Link Wray- S/T David Bowie- I'm Only Dancing (The Soul Tour '74) v/a- Burning Wood's Reggae Birth...