Monday, April 22, 2024

4/21/24

Os Mutantes- S/T (1968)
The Pogues- Hell's Ditch
The Beatles- Please Please Me (U.K. MONO)
Brad Mehldau- Largo
(This is a masterpiece.)



King Crimson- Discipline (Steven Wilson Remix)
Elvis Costello & The Attractions- Imperial Bedroom (MoFi HSM)
New Radicals- Maybe You've Been Brainwashed, Too
The Rolling Stones- Stray Cats (Sides Three & Four)
Goo Goo Dolls- Personal Playlist
Dr. John- In The Right Place (2023 AP 45 RPM RM)
The Rolling Stones- Hackney Diamonds



4 comments:

Michael Giltz said...

So now the best listen of the day gets bolded? Got it!

Michael Giltz said...

And now I see Mehldau's going classical on May 10 -- an album of Fauré and another for Bach.

Sal Nunziato said...

"So now the best listen of the day gets bolded? Got it!"

No, not necessarily. It was the only record I had something to say about.

Michael Giltz said...

Got it!

5/15/24

John Martyn- Glorious Fool (I've been trying for years and years to get into John Martyn. But I think I dislike a lot more than I like.)...