Friday, March 8, 2024

3/7/24

Paul McCartney- Unplugged: The Official Bootleg
(Sublime.)

Elvis Presley- 30 #1 Hits
(Thank ya ver much.)

The Techniques- Classics
(Early 80's rock steady that sounds like late 60's rock steady. A reggae fave.)

Ray Barretto- Indestructible
(Another in the Craft Records/Kevin Gray/Fania reissue campaign. Every one of these records cooks.)

Iggy Pop- The Idiot
(Review of Iggy's "Bowie Years" box over at the Everybody's Dummy blog put me in the mood to hear it all.)

Iggy Pop- Lust For Life
(See "The Idiot.")

Errol Scorcher- Roach In A De Corner
(Discovered this last weekend. Back for more. Really great vibe.)

The Slits- Cut
(I play this record a lot. Love it more now than I did when it came out.)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw the new Elvis film from Baz Luhrmann (better than expected) and I got me spinning up Tiger Man.

The Idiot and Lust For Life are two of Iggy's best. I have them as a two CD set.

- Paul in DK

5/7/24

Traffic- When The Eagle Flies Steve Winwood- S/T (I had a dream about buying both of those records and being really excited, as if I had fou...