Friday, February 9, 2024

2/8/24

Sister Nancy- One Two (five songs)
(Been looking for this since my trip to Kingston, JA last october. Finally found it. Bit of a let down. Dancehall is not my thing. Good in small doses. Oh well.)

Brittany Howard- What Now
(Only one pass, but this was pretty damn great. To my ears, it sounds like what a Prince/Radiohead collab might be. Great stuff.)

Brian Eno- My Squelchy Life
(Was discussing this last week, and so it's been on my mind. Really solid, and close to those four 70's classics.)

iPod on Shuffle:
A Face In The Crowd-Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers
Move On Up- The Jam
Sing The Changes- The Fireman
California Girls- The Beach Boys
String Of Lies- Goo Goo Dolls
You Led Me To The Wrong- Robert Plant & Alison Krauss
Just Say Goodbye- The Walker Brothers
Arabesque- Cheap Trick
Golden Hours- Brian Eno
The Death Of Rock & Roll- Todd Rundgren
Relay (Unedited Version)- The Who
Kiss The Children- Gram Parsons
Expressway To Your Heart (Live)- Todd Rundgren & Daryl Hall
Quit Waking Me Up- Cheap Trick
The Other End Of The Telescope- Til Tuesday
Shake My Tree- Coverdale Page
Do You Love Me - Heartbreakers
The Sun’s Gonna Shine Again- Ray Charles
Sister Seagull- Be-Bop Deluxe
Her Father Didn’t Like Me Anyway- Shane MacGowan & The Popes
She Drives The Big Car- David Bowie


 

 



 

 


No comments:

5/7/24

Traffic- When The Eagle Flies Steve Winwood- S/T (I had a dream about buying both of those records and being really excited, as if I had fou...