Tuesday, October 31, 2023

10/30/23

Duff McKagan- Lighthouse

iPod on Shuffle:
Bang Belly- Tommy McCook
Beautiful Girl- Nick Curran & The Nitelifes
Soul Of Africa- Rico & The Bluebeats
She Hangs Out- The Monkees 
Opus 17- The Four Seasons
River People- Weather Report
Burning Down The House- Talking Heads
When The Alarm Clock Rings- Blossom Toes
One Thing On My Mind- Montrose
Tom Sawyer- Rush
Girls On The Beach- The Beach Boys
The Music Weaver- Sandy Denny
Funtime- Iggy Pop
Country Boy- JD McPherson
Red Heavy- Bush Tetras
Sunny’s Dream- Rising Sons
I Read You Like An Open Book- Tages
In The Lap Of The Gods…Revisited (Wembley)- Queen
Where’s The Girl For Me- Bob Marley
Wear Me Down- Blur
I’m A Loser- The Beatles
Standing In The Shadow- Adrian Belee
I’m A Loser- The Beatles
Latin Trip- Latin Playboys
I Always Say- Pete Townshend


No comments:

5/7/24

Traffic- When The Eagle Flies Steve Winwood- S/T (I had a dream about buying both of those records and being really excited, as if I had fou...