Monday, October 30, 2023

10/29/23

The Beatles- Rubber Soul (Bass & Drums Only)
African Head Charge- Songs Of Praise
Rickie Lee Jones- It's Like This
Walter Wolfman Washington- Feel So At Home
Tim Christensen- Honeyburst (Deluxe)
Gregory Isaacs- Night Nurse
Pearl Jam- Backspacer
Los Shakers- La Conferencia Secreta Del Toto's Bar
Todd Rundgren- A Wizard/A True Star (Original Japanese Press)
The Jaded Hearts Club- You've Always Been Here
Soul Asylum- Let Your Dim Light Shine

45s
James Carr- To Love Somebody
The Peach- After Mid-Night
Positive K- I Got A Man/Shakin'
Cissy Houston- Be My Baby
The Swan Silvertones- End of My Journey/A Lady Called Mother
Grace Jones- The Hunter Gets Captured By The Game
Rufus & Chaka khan- Ain't Nobody
Johnny Adams- Reconsider Me/If I Could See You One More Time



No comments:

5/7/24

Traffic- When The Eagle Flies Steve Winwood- S/T (I had a dream about buying both of those records and being really excited, as if I had fou...