Friday, February 26, 2021

2/25/21

Slim Harpo- The Original King Bee: The Best Of... (Side One)
Electric Light Orchestra- Zoom
Bobby Womack- Womack Winners: 1967-1975 (Sides One & Two)
Jimmy Smith w/Stanley Turrentine- Prayer Meetin'
Milt Jackson Quintet w/Ray Brown- That's The Way It Is

iPod on Shuffle:
Bam Balam- The Du Droppers
Shopping- The Jam
Samba Pa Ti- Willie Lindo
Man With No Expression- The Hollies
Coming Down Again- The Rolling Stones
I Believe My Time Ain't Long- Fleetwood Mac
Nothing's Changed- The Zombies
Whatever Next- Paul Weller
It Wasn't My Idea To Dance- The Move
Lucky This Time- Mr. Big
Reelin' & Rockin' - Chuck Berry
Don't You Ever Learn (Keys)- Todd Rundgren
The Student Becomes The Teacher- The Lemon Twigs
I Can't Take It (Extended)- Badfinger
Low Life In High Places- Michael Monroe
The Man I Love- Ray Charles
She Talks To Angels (Acoustic)- The Black Crowes




1 comment:

Michael Giltz said...

Confession: you won me over to the pleasures of shuffle in my own music library, even if I do randomly get spoken word tracks, weird detritus and the like amidst all the great music! Serendipity can be your friend

5/4/24

Charles Mingus- Blues & Roots Evi-Edna Ogholi- My Kind Of Music (Side One) His Lordship- S/T (Absolutely nuts! Relentless rock and roll ...