Sunday, August 9, 2020

8/8/20

Ike Quebec- Blue & Sentimental
Montage- S/T
Skip Bifferty- S/T
Elf- Carolina County Ball
Neil Young & Crazy Horse- Zuma

Motorhead- Motorhead
Rush- YYZ
Brother Cane- That Don't Satisfy Me

Queen & Paul Rodgers- The Cosmos Rocks
Paul McCartney- Unplugged: The Official Bootleg
Corrosion Of Conformity- Deliverance

45s
Jamme- Poor Widow
Jamme- She Sits There
The Cookies- Never Dreamed
Cinderella- Baby, Baby (I Still Love You)
The Nightingales- Don't Let A Good Thing Go
Robert Moseley- Crazu 'Bout My Baby
Robert Moseley- Goodbye My Love Goodbye
Mott The Hoople- Roll Away The Stone
John Foxx- Underpass
John Foxx- Miles Away
Slim Harpo- I'm Your Bread Maker, Baby
The Africans- Gathering
The Africans- Version
Toots & The Maytals- Pomps & Pride
Bobby Fuller 4- Don't Ever Let Me Know
The High Numbers- I'm The Face
The High Numbers- Zoot Suit
The Strokes- Taken For A Fool
Wyldlife- These Days
Wyldlife- C'mon Christine
Diffrd/Tilbrook, Robert Glasper & ?uestlove- Take Me, I'm Yours
The Walker Brothers- The Saddest Night In The World
Patty & The Emblems- Mixed-Up, Shook Up Girl
The Brains- Money Changes Everything
Berna-Dean- I Walk In My Sleep

No comments:

5/2/24

The Lemon Twigs- What We Know (Their first, cassette-only release, which I had never heard until today. Fantastic. Trippy. Like Macca's ...