Monday, February 3, 2020

2/2/20

Lou Rawls- You're Good For Me (Side One)
Louis Armstong & Duke Ellington- The Great Reunion
John Cale- Vintage Violence
The Raisins- S/T (Side One)
Utopia- Swing To the Right
Creem Circus- The Glitterest.....
Van Halen- 1984
Del Amitri- Some Other Sucker's Parade (Side One)

Del Leppard-Unbelievable

Dwight Twilley Band- Sincerely
Southside Johnny & The Asbury Jukes- Better Days (Side One)

Pop With Power (But Is It Power Pop?): Spotify Playlist
Tonight- Raspberries
Not Where It's At- Del Amitri
The Perfect Size- Jon Auer
No One Told Him- Thin Lizzy
Everybody Have A Good Time- The Darkness
She's My Girl- The Babys
Headache- Frank Black
Don't Disappear Now- Marshall Crenshaw
Now & Then- The Smithereens
I Walked- Wanderlust
You Were So Warm- Dwight Twilley Band
When Our Vows Break- Tommy Keene & Jules Shear
See A Little Light- Bob Mould
Unbelievable- Def Leppard
Couldn't I Just Tell You- Todd Rundgren
Hammer To Fall- Queen
Girl Of My Dreams- Bram Tchaikovsky
I Didn't Know I Was Saying Goodbye- The John Sally Ride







No comments:

5/4/24

Charles Mingus- Blues & Roots Evi-Edna Ogholi- My Kind Of Music (Side One) His Lordship- S/T (Absolutely nuts! Relentless rock and roll ...