Wednesday, September 25, 2019

9/24/19

King Crimson- Indiscipline (Live 10/24/17)

45s
Genesis- I Know What I Like/Twilight Alehouse
Queen- Killer Queen/Flick Of The Wrist
Queen- Seven Seas Of Rhye/See What A Fool I've Been
Mott The Hoople- All The Young Dudes/One Of The Boys
Nazz- Open My Eyes
Mott The Hoople- Foxy Foxy
Queen- Now I'm Here/Lily Of The Valley
Badfinger- Come & Get It
The McCoys- Hang On Sloopy/I Can't Explain It
Mott The Hoople- Roll Away The Stone/Where Do You All Come From
New England- Don't Ever Want To Lose Ya

The Golden Earrings- Miracle Mirror
The Holy Mackerel (Side One)
King Crimson- An Alternative Guide 1969-1972 (Sides One & Two)
Dio- Holy Diver
Joel Paterson- Let It Be Guitars: Joel Paterson Plays The Beatles




No comments:

5/4/24

Charles Mingus- Blues & Roots Evi-Edna Ogholi- My Kind Of Music (Side One) His Lordship- S/T (Absolutely nuts! Relentless rock and roll ...