Tuesday, September 24, 2019

9/23/19

iPod on Shuffle:

I Want To Know- Living Colour
Moderns Times Rock N Roll- Queen
Give It All Away- Patto
Funny Face- The Kinks
Louise- Swag
Invisible- Dio
Peppermint Lump- Angie & Pete Townshend
I'm Not Down- The Clash
Jah Jah Bless Africa- Misty In Roots
Anytime- Tommy Hoehn & Van Duren
Stormy River- Marshall Crenshaw
On the Beach- Neil Young
You Can't Buy Love- Angel
Heaven & Hell- The Easybeats
Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except For Me & My Monkey- the Beatles
Bonzo Goes To Bitburg- The Ramones
Taxman, Mr. Thief- Cheap Trick
Chinatown- Thin Lizzy
Green Tinted Sixties Mind- Mr. Big
All My Loving- Joel Patterson
Now I'm Here- Queen
Reform School Girl- Nick Curran & The Lowlifes
Only- Anthrax

The Doughboys- Running For Covers

No comments:

5/4/24

Charles Mingus- Blues & Roots Evi-Edna Ogholi- My Kind Of Music (Side One) His Lordship- S/T (Absolutely nuts! Relentless rock and roll ...