Sunday, September 15, 2019

9/14/19

Nick Drake- Pink Moon
Art Blakey/Jazz Messengers- The Freedom Rider (Side One)
Del Shannon- ...And The Music Plays On
The Beatles- Hey Jude
The Reggaes w/Marcia Griffiths (Side One)
Prince- Emancipation (Sides 1-4)
Sonny Rollins- The Bridge (Side One)

Manfred Mann's Earth Band- Blinded By The Light
Ozzy Osbourne- Perry Mason

The Who- Meaty, Beaty, Big & Bouncy

The Skeletons- It's The Little Things

Trouble- S/T

iPod on Shuffle:
Town Cryer (Fast Version)- Elvis Costello
(remove from iPod)
Waiting- Van Duren
November Night- Peter Fonda
(wow!)
Are You A Boy Or A Girl- The Barbarians
In Held Twas I: Grand Finale- Procol Harum
Two Step de Bayou Teche- Austin Pitre
No Love To Give- The Young Rascals
If I Loved You- Jeff Lynne
You, You Point The Finger- Patto
Queen Of Dreams- Strawbs
Mary- Robert Fripp & Terre Roche
(gorgeous)
The One You Can't Have - The Honeys
I'll Take You To The Movies- The Gladiators
Berkeley Mews- The Kinks
Viva Las Vegas- Elvis Presley
Banned In D.C.- Bad Brains
St. Augustine In Hell- Sting
Freedom Of Expression- Living Colour
Swing To The Right- Utopia
When I Was A Boy- Jeff Lynne's ELO
Please Mr. Postman- The Beatles
The Core- Eric Clapton
Dry Spell- The Meters
Statesboro Blues- Rising Sons
Glitter & Gold- The Everly Bros.
Bye My Tears- Band Maid
Too Long In Exile- Van Morrison

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you know of the Skeletons as they are from my hometown, Springfield, MO. Donnie Thompson is a guitar god.

Received my copy of the Hitchcock/Partridge EP - after a couple of listens, I give it two big thumbs up. I enjoy Robyn's vocals more than you do but it would have been nice to hear more of Andy.

The production has a definite Partridge flavor to it - that makes me happy. Great record - I'm loving it.

Randy

5/4/24

Charles Mingus- Blues & Roots Evi-Edna Ogholi- My Kind Of Music (Side One) His Lordship- S/T (Absolutely nuts! Relentless rock and roll ...