Thursday, October 1, 2026

9/30/2026

Todd Rundgren- Faithful (1976) ****

Dragonflies- S/T (2026) ***1/2 

Bill Nelson- Blue Moons & Laughing Guitars (1992) ***

Alice Cooper- Billion Dollar Babies (1973) ****

Lazy Lester- They Call Me Lazy: The Legendary Jay Miller Sessions, Volume 7 (1976) ****

Boz Scaggs- Down Two, Then Left (1977) ***1/2

Earl King- Street Parade (1972/1981) ****

Frank Sinatra- Ring-A-Ding-Ding! (1961) ****

Stevie Wonder- Songs In The Key Of Life: 50th Anniversary E.P. (1976/2026) ***

The Rolling Stones- Goat's Head Soup (1975)***1/2




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That’s a fair assessment of Blue Moons & Laughing Guitars. Bill Nelson has made some absolute classics in Be Bop Deluxe and a few other very good albums among a huge catalog of releases that likely include every fart committed to tape. I saw him perform in the mid 80’s around the time of a very enjoyable US compilation, Vistamix. He opened for Berlin at my university gym. It’s the only time I’ve experienced an opening act start late and then be annoyed that the promoter cut his set short. I was less than pleased with him since I went to see him, not the headliner. A comment from him as the set started: “here are your vitamins before your junk food”.

- Paul in DK

9/30/2026

Todd Rundgren- Faithful (1976) **** Dragonflies- S/T (2026) ***1/2  Bill Nelson- Blue Moons & Laughing Guitars (1992) *** Alice Cooper- ...