The Agrovators Meets The Revolutioners At Channel One Studios (1977) ****
Linton Kwesi Johnson- Bass Culture (1980) ***1/2
Gal E Caetano Veloso- Domingo (1967) ***1/2
Harry Nilsson- Harry (1969) ***1/2
Otis Redding- Otis Blue/Otis Redding Sings Soul (1965) ****
Small Faces- The Autumn Stone: Expanded Remaster, Sides 1-4 (1969/2025) ****
Robyn Hitchcock- The Confuser (2026) ****
The Psychedelic Furs- Forever Now (1982) ***1/2
The Ventures- In Space: MONO (1964) ****
Charli XCX- Music, Fashion, Film (2026) ****
Grace Jones- Nightclubbing (1981) ****
Paul Weller- Wake Up The Nation: Anniversary Remix (2010/2020) ****
Specimen- Wet Warm Cling Film Red Velvet (1997) ***
The Pretty Things- Get The Picture? (1965) ***1/2
1 comment:
I made a CDR of Otis Blue + The Dock of The Bay which is mighty fine.
While I grabbed the Dennis Bovell & The 4th Street Orchestra set yesterday, I haven’t been able to play it yet, but I did try his excellent Stirctly Dub Wize via streaming just to get in the mood. I’m looking forward to Ah Who Seh? Go Deh!
- Paul in DK
Post a Comment