David Bowie- The Rise & Fall Of Ziggy Stardust... (1972) ****
Queen- A Night At The Opera (1975) ****
David Bowie- The Buddha Of Suburbia (1993) ****
Moby Grape- S/T: Stereo (1967) ****
Tom Verlaine- S/T (1979) ***1/2
Al Green- The Reverend: Personal Playlist (2025) ****
Boston- S/T: Kevin Gray Master (1976/2010) ****
The Vibrators- Pure Mania (1977) ***1/2
4 comments:
The Buddha never disappoints.
You're right. It's such an interesting record. I am always surprised by how much I enjoy it.
I'm seeing a lot of 4 star records but don't recall seeing anything higher. What's an example of a 5 star record
The 4 stars aren't grading the record. I don't think "Buddha Of Suburbia" is as good as "Ziggy," but I really enjoyed it as much as I did everything else. I think the Tom Verlaine is a 4 star record, but I really loved listening to the Moby Grape and so the Verlaine didn't hit me the way it usually does.
I've use 5 stars in the past, probably the first time I heard the Kevin Gray "What's Going On?"
Post a Comment