David Bowie- "Heroes" (1977) ****
Squeeze- Trixies (2026) ***1/2
801-Live (1976) ****
The Beatles- Abbey Road (1969) ****
Sly & Robbie- Power House Dub (2026) ***
Dogstar- All In Now (2026) **
(This was one early U2 song rewritten 12 times.)
Billy Joel- Turnstiles (1976) ****
The Greenberry Woods- It's All Good, Sugar...(2026) ****
(Even better second time around. Review coming soon.)
Izzy Stradlin & The Ju Ju Hounds- S/T (1992) ****
(Better than any GNR record. There. I said it. And the track Izzy left off the album is the best JuJu Hounds groove of all. This track rocks!)
Tuesday, June 2, 2026
6/1/2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10/3/2026
Cannonball Adderley- Somethin' Else (1958) **** Donald Harrison Jr. & Dr. John- Indian Blues (1992) **** Protomartyr- Hotel Usona (2...
-
Danny Ray- All The Best (1980) **** (Solid collection of roots reggae, featuring "Revolution Rock," a song many, including myself,...
-
Harry Connick Jr.- Lofty's Roach Souffle- ***1/2 (Good record, if a bit long. But it pays off big time with the last song.) Jimmy Wither...
-
John Coltrane- Ole: Kevin Gray MONO Master (1961/2025)- **** (In a word, stunning! "John Coltrane and two bassists walk into a studio.....
2 comments:
I thought for sure I had that track, but alas, I did not. So thanks for that!
Post a Comment