Jerry Garcia- Reflections- ****
Rick Derringer- Spring Fever-***
Beau Brummels- Bradley's Barn-**1/2
Ty Segall- Possession-****
Sparks- Mad!- ***1/2
Velvet Underground- S/T (Valentin Mix)- ****
Flat Worms- Witness Marks-***1/2
Gyasi- Here Comes The Good Part-****
Garbage- Let All That We Imagine Be The Light-**
Friday, May 30, 2025
5/29/25
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9/3/2026
Irma Thomas- Love Is The Foundation (2020) **** Jon Batiste, Jason Marsalis, Herlin Riley- Snug Harbor, New Orleans: 4/27/2026 (2026) ***1/2...
-
Danny Ray- All The Best (1980) **** (Solid collection of roots reggae, featuring "Revolution Rock," a song many, including myself,...
-
Harry Connick Jr.- Lofty's Roach Souffle- ***1/2 (Good record, if a bit long. But it pays off big time with the last song.) Jimmy Wither...
-
Mavis Staples- Sad And Beautiful World (2025) **** Michael Kiwanuka- Home Again (2012) ***1/2 Charlie Hunter- Space Bomb (2026) **** McGough...
2 comments:
I had to lookup the details about Flat Worms, learning the album was produced by Ty Segall. I saw Ty about 10 years ago play a small club in Sydney. What a glorious racket the band made.
- Paul in DK
I was unaware of Segall's involvement in the Flat Worms. A friend suggested it to me and in a totally unrelated move, I listened to the new Ty Segall.
Post a Comment