Sunday, September 1, 2024

8/31/24

Ranking Joe w/Sly & Robbie- Top Ranking (five songs)
(Not good.)

Beck, Bogert & Appice- S/T
(I enjoyed this a lot more than I thought I would. Really not a fan of this record and hadn't played it for a years. But on a whim, pulled it out. Feeling like I will play it again very soon.)

Paul McCartney- Chaos & Creation In The Backyard

(Late career masterpiece.)

Elvis Costello & Allen Toussaint- The River In Reverse
Lloyd Charmers w/Byron Lee & The Dragonaires- Reggae Charm
The Beatles- 1962-1966 (2023 Remix: Sides Two, Three, Five & Six)
The Who- WHO



1 comment:

cmealha said...

I love Jeff Beck. He is my favorite guitarist, hands down. However, since day 1 I have never warmed to "Beck, Bogert & Appice" nor "Rough and Ready". I do agree that "Chaos and Creation ..." is a classic.

9/17/24

iPod on Shuffle: On A Summer's Day- The Turtles Feel- Syd Barrett Adventures In A Yorkshire Landscape- Be-Bop Deluxe Heartbeat- The Coll...