Tuesday, August 6, 2024

8/5/24

Professor Longhair- New Orleans Piano

Paul McCartney- The "Complete" Unplugged
(I knew there were more songs played than what were released on the CD and LP, but I didn't know the official set was out of sequence, as well. This "complete" version is exactly as it happened and is it fantastic.)

Keith Hudson-Flesh Of My Skin, Blood Of My Blood
Aerosmith- Greatest Hits (LP 1)

Rod Stewart/Faces- 1969/70 (Personal Playlist)

(A best of Rod's first solo album and "First Step.")

The Equals- Black Skin Blue Eyed Boys (Highlights)

The Chills- Submarine Bells
(This did not hold up well. R.I.P., Martin Phillips.)

Wings- Back To The Egg
Bad Brains- I Against I



4 comments:

Guy Incognito said...

Back To The Egg is underrated!

Sal Nunziato said...

It sure is, Guy!

Michael Giltz said...

I see Unplugged The Official Bootleg w 17 tracks, ending w Junk. Is that the version you played? And boy, Paul has been emptying his archives. All sorts of stuff streaming, like a "complete" Kisses On The Bottom (his so-so standards album).

Sal Nunziato said...

@Michael Giltz,
The Complete Unplugged is an official set taken directly from the MYV master. 22 tracks, as they were played, not resequenced like the official LP and CD. And I think "Kisses On The Bottom" is better than "so-so," because Macca knows how to sing those standards. He's a natural.

9/16/24

Michael Chapman- Fully Qualified Survivor v/a- Goldband Blues (Personal Playlist) Creole And Chinafrica- Journey From Creation 1975-1985 Gan...