Tuesday, April 30, 2024

4/29/24

Dadawah- Peace & Love
Brian Eno- Before & After Science
St. Vincent- All Born Screaming
Pet Shop Boys- Nonetheless
Alice Cooper- Welcome To My Nightmare (2024 AP 45 RPM RM)
Steve Conte- The Concrete Jangle
Mick Ronson- Play Don't Worry (Kevin Gray Master)


Nick Lowe- Party Of One
(This is Nick Lowe’s best record. Dave Edmunds/Nick Lowe reunion. A few certified Nick Lowe classics that still get performed live. Paul Carrack. Jim Keltner. Ry Cooder. Bill Kirchen. Ray “Freaking” Brown. Rick Astley!
SHTING-SHTANG!
Need I say more after “SHTING SHTANG?”)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bold pick on the Nick Lowe album, but I can see it. I really do love the 4-album run from And His Cowboy Outfit through Party of One. They're all great. And of course, I love his "adult" run that started with the Impossible Bird.

Hell, I love Nick Lowe!

Bill

5/16/24

iPod on Shuffle: Music In Dreamland- Be-Bop Deluxe Madness- Prince Buster Trick Bag- Robert Palmer Don't You Want Me- Glenn Tilbrook Lov...