Tuesday, March 5, 2024

3/4/24

Eddy Arnold- The Best Of
(My friend Dave posted an Eddy Arnold vinyl haul he picked up a flea market and we got to talking. That's the way it goes. Not a bad track here, by the way.)

Uni Boys- Buy This Now! (about half)
(Just found about this. West Coast power pop produced by The Lemon Twigs. Very late 70's, skinny tie. Okay, nothing great.)

The Lemon Twigs- Everything Harmony
(Can't wait for the new one. This one will be hard to top.)

iPod on Shuffle:
Where Is My Soul- Finn Brothers
Alone- The Four Seasons
Life Itself- Bruce Springsteen
Kotton Krown- Sonic Youth
Tears- John Waite
Downtown- Johnny Thunders
Monkey Gone To Heaven- Pixies
While My Guitar Gently Weeps (2018 Stereo Mix)- The Beatles
Goin' Back- The Byrds


 


1 comment:

Michael Giltz said...

Uh oh, I feel an Eddy Arnold rabbit hole looms ahead for me.

5/7/24

Traffic- When The Eagle Flies Steve Winwood- S/T (I had a dream about buying both of those records and being really excited, as if I had fou...