Sunday, March 17, 2024

3/16/24

The Black Crowes- Happiness Bastards
(Yeah, it's great.)

Aerosmith- Permanent Vacation
(Five songs from this album and five from "Pump" would have made up one amazing record rivaling "Rocks.")

Cream- Fresh Cream
(This is a debut that is definitely taken for granted.)

New Order- Substance 1987 (Sides Two & Four)
(I love what I love, but I almost always lose patience beyond those six or seven songs.)

The Black Crowes- Happiness Bastards
(I'm hooked!)

Led Zeppelin- Coda: The Companion Discs (LP 2)
(When you feel like hearing LZ but need something you haven't heard in a while.)

Electric Light Orchestra- All Over The World: The Very Best Of...
(When you can't decide on what ELO you need to hear. This really is a good comp.)






2 comments:

Michael Giltz said...

I've been enjoying Mance Lipscomb (though I def would have recommended a name change as his manager). And might I enquire as to what you might rate the ELO comp out of five stars? :)

Sal Nunziato said...

I should give the ELO 5 stars for not including "Roll Ovr Beethoven." But I'll give it **** and not **** 1/2 because it has one of he weakest tracks from "Zoom."

5/8/24

World Party- Dumbing Up (Probably the weakest of Wallinger's five WP albums, but it does include five of his best songs. Just that the o...