Tuesday, March 12, 2024

3/11/24

Rush- Snakes & Arrows
(I don't recall ever hearing this album. After listening, I understand how I could have forgotten. Incredibly generic for a Rush record. Nothing stood out at all.)

Glenn Tilbrook- Transatlantic Ping Pong
(One gem after another...well...save one track.)

Ultravox- The Paradise, Boston: 3/3/79 (Late Show)
(Excellent audience recording with a cool set list. Really enjoyed this.)

Yes- Going For The One
(This one has aged really well. A great Side One and a very good Side Two.)

Steely Dan- Can't Buy A Thrill
(Avoiding my World Party records. I don't think I could handle them right now.)

World Party- Private Revolution
(Ah, fuck it. )

 


3 comments:

snakeboy said...

Was the Glenn Tilbrook ever released on vinyl?

Sal Nunziato said...

No vinyl for Tilbrook.

Michael Giltz said...

It all begins with Pretzel Logic for me.

You're so lucky to have seen World Party in concert. I'm bumming that I never did. But Private Revolution was fun and Goodbye Jumbo is so positive and life affirming, it's been a treat.

5/7/24

Traffic- When The Eagle Flies Steve Winwood- S/T (I had a dream about buying both of those records and being really excited, as if I had fou...