Monday, March 11, 2024

3/10/24

Professor Longhair- Rock 'N' Roll Gumbo
(Getting ready for the next trip. A great way to start a Sunday.)

Jellyfish- Spilt Milk
(Good record. Debut much better. New pressing very disappointing.)

David Bowie- Hunky Dory
(It's "Hunky Dory!")

St. Vincent- Actor
(Really looking forward to the new one.)

KillerStar- S/T
(Second time around is even better than the first! Listen to this...especially if you're a Bowie fan.)

The La's- S/T
(Something about the lead singer of KillerStar's tone took me to this gem, which by the way, I could listen to everyday.)

The Cult- Pure Cult: The Singles, 1984-1995
(I'm calling it, March 10th, 2024, 5:08 P.M., this is one of the 10 greatest "Greatest Hits" collections out there.)





1 comment:

Michael Giltz said...

I always think I'll tire of the La's...until I play it again or hear the song on the radio and THEN play it again

5/7/24

Traffic- When The Eagle Flies Steve Winwood- S/T (I had a dream about buying both of those records and being really excited, as if I had fou...