Tuesday, October 17, 2023

10/16/23

Roger Manning Jr.- Radio Daze/Glamping
Roger Manning Jr.- Catnip Dynamite
Phil Collins- Hello, I Must Be Going!
Elvis Costello- My Aim Is True (Kevin Gray Master)
The Termites- Do The Rock Steady

iPod on Shuffle:
Cindy Incidentally- Faces
The Seventh Seal- Scott Walker
Alma Mater- Alice Cooper
Goodbye's All We Got Left- Steve Earle
Wendy Time- The Cure
Little Billy- The Who
You're So Fine- Dorothy Berry
I Can't Leave You Alone- George McRae
You Belong To Me- Steve Earle
When You Were Mine (Live At The Bitter End, 3/15/85)- Pep In The Cat
Blue Plate Special- Will Bernard
Jools & Jim- Pete Townshend
Karma Man- David Bowie
Life Is Bad- Shelby Lynne
Fortune Teller- Sugar
Rock Of Life- Rick Springfield
Equality & Justice- The Paragons
End Of A Century- Blur
The Man You Love To Hate- Elvis Costello
I'm Bad, I'm Nationwide- ZZ Top
Pity Poor Alfie/Fever- The Jam
Mr. Blue Sky- Electric Light Orchestra
Immigrant Song (Alt. Mix)- Led Zeppelin
Gee That Was Fun- Sparks
Primitive Man- The Riff
Rain- Madonna
Lonely Road- Paul McCartney
Love Is Lost- David Bowie

No comments:

5/7/24

Traffic- When The Eagle Flies Steve Winwood- S/T (I had a dream about buying both of those records and being really excited, as if I had fou...