Saturday, August 5, 2023

8/4/23

Duke Ellington • Charlie Mingus • Max Roach- Money Jungle
Herbie Hancock- Takin' Off
Arthur Russell- Iowa Dream (six songs)
Yes- Drama (Kevin Gray Master)
Siouxsie & The Banshees- Tinderbox
The Incredible Casuals- That's That
Todd Rundgren & Utopia- Live At The Old Waldorf, 1978
Ellen Foley- Spirit Of St. Louis

45s
George Perkins- Cryin' In The Streets (Part 1)
Junior Byles- Beat Down Babylon
The Dixie Cups- Iko Iko/I'm Gonna Get You Yet
Smokey Johnson- It Ain't My Fault Pt. 1
Chuck Berry- Club Nitty Gritty
King Kouchi- Show Me Your Motion
Chris Difford & Glenn Tilbrook w/?uestlove & Robert Glasper- Take Me I'm Yours
Robert Mosley- Crazy 'Bout My Baby/Goodbye My Lover Goodbye
Wings- Goodnight Tonight/Daytime Nightime Suffering
Jellyfish- New Mistake

1 comment:

Michael Giltz said...

I've always loved Shirley Ellis and "The Real Nitty Gritty." Chuck made me think of it....

5/7/24

Traffic- When The Eagle Flies Steve Winwood- S/T (I had a dream about buying both of those records and being really excited, as if I had fou...