Thursday, August 24, 2023

8/23/23

iPod on Shuffle:
And Through The Wire- Peter Gabriel
Prince Of Peace Coming From The East- Prince Buster
Egyptian Fantasy- Allen Toussaint
I Really Do Love You- Colin Blunstone
Lord Chancellor's Nightmare Song- Todd Rundgren
Julius & Ethel- Bob Dylan
If I Needed Someone- Joe White
Hitchin' A Ride- Vanity Fare
She Goes To Bed- Jason Falkner
And Your Bird Can Sing- The Beatles
Never Cop Out- Terry Adams
Long Gone- Syd Barrett
7 Wonders Of The World- Buster's All Stars
In The Flesh- Blondie
I Wanna Be Where You Are- Paul Weller & Carleen Anderson

Allen Toussaint- Southern Nights
XTC- Skylarking
P. Hux- As Good As Advertised
George Harrison- S/T

No comments:

5/7/24

Traffic- When The Eagle Flies Steve Winwood- S/T (I had a dream about buying both of those records and being really excited, as if I had fou...