Thursday, July 20, 2023

7/19/23

iPod on Shuffle:
I Must Be Mad- The Craig
Lucky High Heels- Kiki Dee
El Mundo De Perfecto- Mike Viola
Coming Down Again- The Rolling Stones
Will You Be My Love- The Four J's
You Came, You Saw, You Conquered- The Ronettes
Night Flyer- Blue Oyster Cult
Riff Raff- AC/DC
She Comes Scattered- Neil Finn
Mandolin Wind- Rod Stewart
Children Of The Sun- Judas Priest
Here I Go Again- Thin Lizzy
Someone I Once Knew (Live '93)- Paul Westerberg
Radio Silence- Elvis Costello
Bed Of Roses- Ian Hunter
That Was Yesterday- Foreigner
A Fool Such As I- Elvis Presley
Up On The Roof- The Drifters
No Self Control- Peter Gabriel
You're The Wish You Are I Had- XTC
Daily Nightly- The Monkees
Take A Heart- The Sorrows
Hardware- The Skeletons

Charlie Parker- Big Band
Fairport Convention- What We Did On Our Holidays
Sparks- Exotic Creatures Of The Deep
Steely Dan- Can't Buy A Thrill
O.V. Wright- A Nickel & A Nail-and-Ace Of Spades
O.V. Wright- Everybody Knows: The Best Of...
The Rolling Stones- Metamorphosis

No comments:

5/7/24

Traffic- When The Eagle Flies Steve Winwood- S/T (I had a dream about buying both of those records and being really excited, as if I had fou...