Thursday, June 29, 2023

6/28/23

Chick Corea- Now He Sings, Now He Sobs
Little Feat- Sailin' Shoes
Little Feat- Sailin' Shoes (Record Two: Hotcakes, Outtakes & Rarities)

45s
The Persuaders- Thin Line Between Love & Hate
James Brown- If I Ruled The World
The Who- Magic Bus
Led Zeppelin- Immigrant Song/Hey, Hey What Can I Do
Chuck Berry- Tulane
Free- Stealer
The Blue-Belles- I Sold My Heart To The Junkman
The Kinks- Where Have All The Good Times Gone
Badfinger- Day After Day

Hour Glass- Power Of Love
The Jam- Extras

3 comments:

Joe said...

Hi Sal, how is the pressing on the new Sailin' Shoes release. I have heard a few negative comments about the noise level. Joe

Sal Nunziato said...

Joe,
I had no issues with noise. I thought it sounded pretty damn good. My only complaint about a lot of these remasters is they are never as hot as the originals. But still, a nice pressing.

Joe said...

thx

5/8/24

World Party- Dumbing Up (Probably the weakest of Wallinger's five WP albums, but it does include five of his best songs. Just that the o...