Saturday, May 6, 2023

5/5/23

Count Ossie & The Mystic Revelation Of Rastafari- Tales Of Mozambique
Fingerprintz- The Very Dab
Rodney Crowell- The Chicago Sessions
The Whiffs- Scratch 'N' Sniff
Squeeze- East Side Story
The Lemon Twigs- Everything Harmony
Paul Weller w/Jules Buckley & the BBC Symphony Orchestra- An Orchestrated Songbook
Galactic- Tchompitoulas
J. Geils Band- "Live" Full House

45s
The Rascals- People Got To Be Free
Mike & The Mechanics- Over My Shoulder
Johnny Adams- Salt of The Earth
The Supremes- Up The Ladder To The Roof
The Chiffons- Nobody Knows What's Goin' On (In My Mind But Me)
Berna-Dean- I Walk In My Sleep
Deborah Allen- Baby I Lied
Stevie Nicks w/Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers- Stop Draggin' My Heart Around
Roxy Music- Virginia Plain/Pyjamarama


3 comments:

Michael Giltz said...

So here I am working my way through Johnny Adams and loving him and feeling proud of myself and you pull out an obscure Stones cover that isn't even available on streaming or any album I can find on Amazon! Put me in my place! On the plus side, when searching for it I found ANOTHER Johnny Adams album, a 2022 compilation, to check out. Listening to a compilation from his era with SSS International. The quality level for 30 years is exceptional.

Michael Giltz said...

Oh and I really liked the Rodney Crowell. The final track was a pretty awesome protest song of sorts that had me trapped in my car, listening to it with rapt attention, wondering if he could pull it off.

Sal Nunziato said...

That last Rodney Crowell track blew me away. Made the whole record and was the reason I ordered the vinyl.

5/17/24

iPod on Shuffle: Hard Time Blues- James Cotton With A Little Help From My Friends/Nowhere Man- Jeff Lynne California Dreaming- The Mamas &am...