Friday, March 17, 2023

3/16/23

Odetta- Odetta & The Blues
Miles Davis- Friday Night, In Person At The Blackhawk, San Francisco Volume 1
Jimmy Page & Robert Plant- No Quarter (Unledded)

iPod on Shuffle:
End Of The Line- Roxy Music
Auntie's Municipal Court- The Monkees
Half Time- Amy Winehouse
(Do The) Instant Mash- Joe Jackson
Breakaway- Bruce Springsteen
Old Flame- Thin Lizzy
Tomorrow-- Paul McCartney & Wings
I Want To Tell You (Speech & Take 4)- The Beatles
Get off Of My Cloud- The Tomcats
Blue Red & Grey- The Who
Tristeza e Solido- Vinicius de Moraes & Baden Powell
The Groom's Still Waiting At The Altar- Bob Dylan
Borderline- Cheap Trick
Search & Listen- Bill Nelson
Hippy Tai Yo- Jimmy C. Newman
I'll Do Anything- Marshall Crenshaw
American Land- Bruce Springsteen
Scratching Circles- JD McPherson
Moonage Daydream- Arnold Corns
Cold Irons Bound- Bob Dylan
Village Ghetto Land- Stevie Wonder
My Girl- Prince Buster
Misty Roses- Colin Blunstone
Hot Biscuits & Sweet Marie- NRBQ
I Just Want To See His Face- The Rolling Stones

No comments:

5/7/24

Traffic- When The Eagle Flies Steve Winwood- S/T (I had a dream about buying both of those records and being really excited, as if I had fou...