Sunday, November 20, 2022

11/19/22

Elvin Jones- Revival: Live At Pookie's Pub
Neil Young & Crazy Horse- World Record (eight excruciatingly horrible, mood-killing songs)
Thin Lizzy- Vagabonds Of The Western World
All That- Eponymous Debut
Led Zeppelin- Coda
Siouxsie & The Banshees- A Kiss In The Dreamhouse
Cheap Trick- In Color (Kevin Gray Remaster)
Aerosmith- Live! Bootleg (Sides One, Three & Four)
Fats Domino- Live At Tipitina's
Trouble- Manic Frustration
The Police- Outlandos d'Amour
Stanton Moore- Conversations







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

All That was a revelation! Thank you for the introduction. Also, I’ve been listening to a lot of the Banshees because of your recent prompting - loving it all! Thanks again, Sal!

Sal Nunziato said...

That "All That" record was a complete surprise release. It was one of the first bands I discovered as "new" when I first stepped foot in New Orleans many years ago, and just last week, the Tipitina's Record Club offered it up on vinyl. I forgot how good it was.

Anonymous said...

You're a braver man than me, Sal, getting through 8 songs on the Neil Young record. Just seeing the song titles--especially "The World (Is In Trouble Now)--was all I needed to know.

Bill

5/6/24

Jennifer Lara- Weekend Loving (A recommendation from a reggae guy I follow on IG. I know Lara's first, but never heard this. Very nice. ...