Friday, October 7, 2022

10/6/22

Irma Thomas- Love Is The Foundation
Donald Byrd- Places And Spaces
Vin Gordon- African Shores

iPod on Shuffle:
She’s A Beauty- The Tubes
Spectre- Judas Priest
Ice Woman- Motives!
She’s My Baby (Demo)- Paul McCartney
You Know What I Mean- Phil Collins
Jah Got The Whole World In His Hands- Ras Michael & The Sons of  Negus
I’ll See You In My Dreams- Bruce Springsteen
We Can Work It Out- Stevie Wonder
Love On The Rocks- Neil Diamond
Sweet & Petite - NRBQ
St. James Infirmary- Allen Toussaint
Ja Huns Non Pris- Bryan Ferry
Your Eyes- Ian Hunter
Pat Pong Ladies (Demo Mix)- The Darkness
The Look Of Love- The Meters
Oh I Love You -The Ronettes
Stop And Think- Kiki Dee

The Who- Quadrophenia (Personal Edit)
Goo Goo Dolls- Personal Playlist


No comments:

4/26/24

New Orleans Klezmer All-Stars- Tipish (First album in 15 years! And it's a good one!) Billy Nicholls- Would You Believe? (Legendary &quo...