Saturday, February 12, 2022

2/11/22

Ethan Iverson- Every Note Is True
The Beatles- Rooftop Performance
Prince- Controversy
Chico Freeman- The Outside Within
Bad Brains- I Against I
Humble Pie- S/T
Average White Band- Cut The Cake

45s
The Imposter- Peace In Our Time
Angie- Peppermint Lump
Mi-Sex- Computer Games
The Supremes- Love Is Like An Itching In My Heart
David Ruffin- My Whole World Ended
Soul Survivors- Expressway To Your Heart
Small Faces- Me You And Us Too
Tommy Hunt- I Am A Witness
Madonna- Justify My Love
King Kouchi- Show Me Your Motion
Judy Clay & William Bell- Private Number
Chuck Berry- Club Nitty Gritty
Shirley Bassey- Goldfinger
Brenton Wood- The Oogum Boogum Song
DeBarge- Who's Holding Donna Now
Tina Britt- The Real Thing
Ray Charles- I Don't Need No Doctor
Brenda Holloway- Spellbound/My Baby Moves Me

No comments:

5/6/24

Jennifer Lara- Weekend Loving (A recommendation from a reggae guy I follow on IG. I know Lara's first, but never heard this. Very nice. ...