Sunday, October 3, 2021

10/2/21

Wanda Jackson- Encore
Los Lobos- Native Sons
Charlie Hunter Quartet- Natty Dread
John Lee Hooker- Mad Man Blues
Moon Martin- Mystery Ticket (Side One)
Cro-Mags- The Age of Quarrel
Dan Penn- Nobody's Fool

45s
David Bowie- John, I'm Only Dancing
The Move- California Man/Do Ya/Ella James
The Who- The Kids Are Alright/A Legal Matter
Angie & Pete Townshend- Peppermint Lump
Sting & Eric Clapton- It's Probably Me
Dusty Springfield- All I See Is You/I'm Gonna Leave You
Carpenters- Superstar/Bless The Beasts & The Children
Herman's Hermits- No Milk Today
The Young Rascals- A Girl Like You/It's Love
The Young Rascals- Lonely Too Long/If You Knew
Berna-Dean- I Walk In My Sleep
Tina Britt- The Real Thing
The Shirelles- Everybody Loves A Lover/I Don't Think So
Donovan- Sunshine Superman/The Trip




No comments:

4/29/24

Dadawah- Peace & Love Brian Eno- Before & After Science St. Vincent- All Born Screaming Pet Shop Boys- Nonetheless Alice Cooper- Wel...