Thursday, September 9, 2021

9/8/21

iPod on Shuffle:

I'd Die Babe- Badfinger
Behind Blue Eyes- The Who
Pinball Wizard (Brixton '85)- Pete Townshend
Time Will Crawl (2018)- David Bowie
Incense & Peppermints- Strawberry Alarm Clock
I Take What I Want- Aretha Franklin
It's Gonna Be Me- Peter Green
Fools Game- Bonnie Raitt
Living In The Past (Steven Wilson Remix)- Jethro Tull
Working Class Hero (Ultimate Mix)- John Lennon
A Voice Within- The Everly Brothers
Panic Attack Blues- The Rails
I Feel Alright- Steve Earle
It's No Use- The Byrds
I Shall Not Be Moved- Stanton Moore
Turn Around- Rosie Flores
Call My Name- Starclub
I'm Shipping Up To Boston- Dropkick Murphys
Fallen Angels- Nuno Bettencourt
Knock Knock- The Human Society
Strawberry Jam Man- Jamme
Wonderin' Blues- Slim Harpo
Everything I Own- Bread

No comments:

5/5/24

Laufey- Bewitched The Toms- S/T Gene Clark with The Gosdin Brothers- (Kevin Gray Stereo Cut) Lou Reed- Legendary Hearts The Lemon Twigs- Bro...