Wednesday, September 15, 2021

9/14/21

Tom Verlaine- Flash Light (Side One)
Big Audio Dynamite- This Is... (Side One)
Blossom Toes- We Are Ever So Clean
Robert Plant/Alison Krauss- Raising Sand

iPod on Shuffle:
You Stole My Love- The Mockingbirds
Young Generation- The Heptones
Momma's Little Jewel- Mott The Hoople
Me You And Us Too- Small Faces
The Mystery Demo (First Version)- Be-Bop Deluxe
Little Billy- The Who
Kentucky Slop Song- NRBQ
Palisades Park- The Ramones
Have You Made Up Your Mind- Paul Weller
The Wish- Bruce Springsteen
Dedicated Follower Of Fashion- The Kinks
Janie Jones- The Clash
I'm Leaving On That Late, Late Train- Solomon Burke
7&3 Is The Strikers Name- Paul Weller
Jupiter Hollow- The Band
In The Bush- Sharon Jones & The Dap Kings
Guitars & Woman- Rick Derringer
It Feels Good- NRBQ
I Against I- Bad Brains
Gonna Leave You Alone- The Merry-Go-Round
Groovin'- Aretha Franklin
That's How It Goes- The Breakaways



No comments:

5/6/24

Jennifer Lara- Weekend Loving (A recommendation from a reggae guy I follow on IG. I know Lara's first, but never heard this. Very nice. ...