Friday, August 27, 2021

8/26/21

45s
Bob Dylan- When The Night Comes Falling From The Sky/Dark Eyes
The Who- Eminence Front
Small Faces- Itchykoo Park/I'm Only Dreaming
Jeff Beck- Love Is Blue/I've Been Drinking
Sparks- This Town Ain't Big Enough For The Both Of Us/Barbecutie
Cyrus Erie- Sparrow/Get the Message
Bob Dylan- Blind Willie McTell (Take 1)/Blind Willie McTell (Take 5)

The Damned- Damned Damned Damned
Small Faces- Ogdens' Nut Gone Flake (Outtakes & Rarities)
Nazz- Nazz Nazz (MONO) (Side One)
Milt Jackson- Bags' Opus (Side One)
King Biscuit Boy- S/T
Wishbone Ash- Pilgrimage


2 comments:

Joe said...

When I gave up my record collection in 2016, King Biscuit Boy was the one album that I couldn't find as a CD that I really wanted. I eventually saw it as a used import for far too much money.

During the pandemic, I restarted my record collection and this was one of the first albums that I sought out. I am glad that I did.
Joe

Michael Giltz said...

I'm VERY interested in the next Dylan bootleg since I've always felt Empire Burlesque was an excellent batch of songs ruined by the production. The gem "Dark Eyes" is one song on it that doesn't need a raw bootleg since it was done simply and directly. Made the whole album worth it.

4/28/24

The Zutons- The Big Decider James Booker- The Piano Prince Of New Orleans: Live, Hamburg 1976 Bob Marley & The Wailers- African Herbsman...