Tuesday, June 8, 2021

6/7/21

The Honeydrippers- Volume One
Steve Miller Band- Sailor
Jack Bruce- Songs For A Tailor
John Cale- Artificial Intelligence
Bill Deal & The Rhondells- Best Of

iPod on Shuffle:
Debris- Ronnie Lane
I Wish It Would Rain- Marvin Gaye
I'm Crying (Mother's Tears)-  Grace Jones
Parachute- The Pretty Things
Lonely- Del Amitri
Disturbance- The Move
It Wouldn't Have Made Any Difference (LFDH)- Todd Rundgren & Daryl Hall
Bad Little Woman- Shadows Of Knight
I Don't Know What I'd Do If You Ever Left Me- Sweet Cream
Super Baby- Matthew Sweet
Every Night & Every Day- Cheap Trick
The World Keeps Going Round- The Kinks
Get Down From The Tree- The Matadors
Show Don't Tell- Rush
I'll Supply The Love- Toto
If I Should Fall Behind- Paul Carrack


No comments:

5/17/24

iPod on Shuffle: Hard Time Blues- James Cotton With A Little Help From My Friends/Nowhere Man- Jeff Lynne California Dreaming- The Mamas &am...