Thursday, June 17, 2021

6/16/21

Joe South- Introspect

45s
The Beach Boys- There's No Other/The Little Girl I Once Knew
Bob Dylan- Heart Of Mine/The Groom's Still Waiting At the Altar
Clarence Henry- But I Do
The Ink Spots- The Gypsy/Everyone Is Saying Hello Again
Chuck Berry- Tulane/Have Mercy Judge
Z.Z. HIll- Who Ever's Thrilling You is Killing Me/I Keep On Loving You
Lisa Burns- When You Walk In The Room

Bruce Springsteen- Wrecking Ball
Free- S/T
Chuck Prophet- Let Freedom Ring

45s
Slim Harpo- I'm Your Breadmaker, Baby
The Chiffons- Nobody Knows What's Goin' On/The Real Thing
The Critters- Don't Let The Rain Fall Down On Me
The Cuff Links- Tracy
The Casuals- Caroline
Sheriff- When I'm With You
David Bowie- Mother/Tryin' To Get To Heaven



No comments:

5/17/24

iPod on Shuffle: Hard Time Blues- James Cotton With A Little Help From My Friends/Nowhere Man- Jeff Lynne California Dreaming- The Mamas &am...