Sunday, May 30, 2021

5/29/21

Keith Hudson- Entering The Dragon
Bob Dylan- More Blood More Tracks
Rod Stewart/Faces- iPod Playlist
Roy Harper- Bullinamingvase
Family- Entertainment
Graham Parker- Squeezing Out Sparks
Jimi Hendrix- Songs For Groovy Children: 12/31/69 Second Set

45s
Dinah Washington- September In The Rain
Berna-Dean- I Walk In My Sleep
Tina Britt- the Real Thing
The Orlons- Everything
The Students- I'm So Young
The Jive Five- I'm A Happy Man
Rhinoceros- Apricot Brandy
Billy Preston- Outta-Space/I Wrote A Simple Song
Roy Wood- Keep Your Hands On The Wheel
The Brains- Money Changes Everything
The Plugz- Achin'/La Bamba
Chuck Berry- Club Nutty Gritty
Los Straitjackets- Surf #49
Thee Prophets- Patricia Ann/Playgirl

No comments:

5/5/24

Laufey- Bewitched The Toms- S/T Gene Clark with The Gosdin Brothers- (Kevin Gray Stereo Cut) Lou Reed- Legendary Hearts The Lemon Twigs- Bro...