Saturday, April 24, 2021

4/23/21

Todd Rundgren & Sparks- Your Fandango

Peter Sarstedt- Where Do You Go To (My Lovely)
King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard- I'm In Your Mind Fuzz
Adam & The Ants- Dirk Wears White Sox
The Who- Sell Out (New Stereo RM)
The Who- Sell Out (Stereo Vinyl Bonus Tracks)
Be-Bop Deluxe- Futurama

Todd Rundgren & Sparks- Your Fandango

45s
The Who- I Can See For Miles (Early Mono Mix)
The Who- Someone's Coming (UK Single Mono Mix)
The Who- Magic Bus (US/UK Single Mono Mix)
The Who- Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde (US Single Mono Mix)
The Toys- May My Heart Be Cast Into Stone
Roger Nichols & The Small Circle of Friends- The Drifter
Roger Nichols & The Small Circle of Friends- Trust

Roger Nichols & The Small Circle of Friends- S/T
Pixies- Doolittle
Sparks- No. 1 In Heaven
Rainbow- Long Live Rock & Roll





No comments:

5/2/24

The Lemon Twigs- What We Know (Their first, cassette-only release, which I had never heard until today. Fantastic. Trippy. Like Macca's ...