Saturday, March 20, 2021

3/19/21

Bill Withers- Ultimate Collection
Prince Far I- Psalms For I
Isley Brothers- Soul On The Rocks

45s
The McCoys- I Wonder If She Remembers Me
The McCoys- Say Those Magic Words
The McCoys- I Wonder Is She Remembers Me
Orpheus- Can't Find The Time To Tell You
Orpheus- Brown Arms In Houston
Midnight Oil- Outbreak Of Love
Gin Blossoms- Til I Hear it From You
The Strokes- Taken For A Fool
The Delfonics- Didn't I
John Mellencamp- Let it All Hang Out
The Beatles- The Ballad Of John & Yoko
The Beatles- Old Brown Shoe

Suzi Quatro- S/T
The 5th Dimension- Anthology

45s
Def Leppard- Photograph
Def Leppard- Love Bites
Enigma- Sadeness Pt. 1
Carly Simon- Give Me All Night
Donovan- Rock N Roll With Me
Daryl Hall- I'm In A Philly Mood
Daryl Hall- Money Changes Everything

No comments:

4/28/24

The Zutons- The Big Decider James Booker- The Piano Prince Of New Orleans: Live, Hamburg 1976 Bob Marley & The Wailers- African Herbsman...