Sunday, January 31, 2021

1/30/21

Bobby Hutcherson- Components
Bobby Hutcherson- Oblique
Talk Talk- It's My Life
Emerson, Lake & Palmer- Tarkus
Todd Rundgren- Initiation (Side One)
Gang Of Four- Solid Gold
Judas Priest- British Steel
David Bowie- No Plan
Robert Palmer- Sneakin' Sally Through The Alley
Jet- S/T (1975)
Nick Lowe & Los Straitjackets- Walkabout

45s
Thin Lizzy- Trouble Boys
Any Trouble- Second Choice
Thin Lizzy- Little Darling
Berna-Dean- I Walk In My Sleep
Wyldlife- These Days
The Chiffons- Nobody Knows What's Goin' On (In My Mind But Me)
The Walker Brothers- (Baby) You Don't Have To Tell Me
The Cookies- I Never Dreamed
Cinderella- Baby, Baby (I Still Love You)
Vanilla Fudge- Take Me For A Little While
Irma Thomas- The Hurt's All Gone
Squeeze- Annie Get Your Gun
The Posies- Ooh Child
The Posies- Definite Door
The Posies- I Am The Cosmos
The Posies- Song Of The Baker
Edison Lighthouse- Love Grows
The Plugz- Achin'
The Guess Who- No Time
Pet Shop Boys w/Dusty Springfield- What Have I Done To Deserve This?
Patty & The Emblems- Mixed-Up, Shook-Up Girl
The Orlons- Everything


No comments:

4/27/24

Mance Lipscomb- Texas Sharecropper & Songster Earl King- Street Parade U-Roy- Version Galore Paul Weller- Wake Up The Nation The Kinks- ...