Friday, January 1, 2021

12/31/20

Elvis Costello & The Imposters- Farewell, OK 2020

v/a-Where The Action Is: Los Angeles Nuggets (Sides One, Three & Four)
James Booker- Junco Partner
Motorhead- S/T (Side One)
Grant Green- Born To Be Blue
Bob Dylan- Oh Mercy (MoFi 45 RPM)
Todd Rundgren- A Wizard/A True Star
The Who- Meaty, Beaty, Big & Bouncy (Abbey Road HSM)
The Beatles- Help (MONO)

iPod NYE Playlist
Ruby- The Explorers Club
Waterloo (Swedish)- Abba
In The Bush- Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings
Reach Out I'll Be There- The Jaded Hearts Club
Planet Queen- Todd Rundgren
Scarlet- Rolling Stones
Lonely Boy- Andrew Gold
El Canoero- Los Super Seven
Everything's Ruined- Faith No More
Heartbreaker- The Bee Gees
The Tiger Pounced- Binky Philips & The Planets
I Feel Love- Paul Gilbert
Maybe- The Chantels
Don't Ask Me To Be Lonely- The Dubs
In The Still Of The Night- The Five Satins
I Only Have Eyes For You- The Flamingos
Tears On My Pillow- Little Anthony & The Imperials
The Wind- The Jesters
A Sunday Kind Of Love- The Harp-Tones
It's Too Soon To Know- The Orioles
Crying In The Chapel- The Orioles
Everybody Knows My Name- The Doughboys
Sweet & Dandy- Toots & The Maytals
Look In My Eyes- The Chantels
Baby Baby- The Vibrators
Stoned Love- The Supremes
Ticket To Ride- The Beatles
Baby Blue- Badfinger
Weather With You- Crowded House
Hold The Line- Toto
I Know What I Like- Genesis
Stay With Me- Faces
Please Mr. Postman- The Beatles
What Am I Doing Hanging Round- The Monkees
Eminence Front- The Who
When I'm President- Ian Hunter & The Rant Band
Maybe I'm Amazed- Paul McCartney
Everybody Have A Good Time- The Darkness
Hot Fun In The Summertime- Sly & The Family Stone
The Greatest Living Englsihman- Martin Newell
Somebody To Love- Dwight Twilley
Peppermint Lump- Angie & Pete Townshend
Goodbye Yellow Brick Road- Elton John
Way Down Now- World Party
Pump It Up- Jon Cleary
Baby, Baby (I Still Love You)- Cinderella
Double Vision- Foreigner
On The Wings Of A Nightingale- The Everly Brothers
Ooh Child- The Posies
Fine Line- Paul McCartney
Joy- Lucinda Williams
Don't Fear The Reaper- Blue Oyster Cult
Everyday I Write The Book- Elvis Costello




No comments:

4/26/24

New Orleans Klezmer All-Stars- Tipish (First album in 15 years! And it's a good one!) Billy Nicholls- Would You Believe? (Legendary &quo...