Tuesday, November 10, 2020

11/9/20

The Mommyheads- New Kings Of Pop
John Fred & His Playboys- The Best Of
Elvin Jones- Midnight Walk
Robert Fripp- Exposure (Third Edition)
Elton John- Madman Across The Water
Lee Morgan- Sonic Boom

iPod on Shuffle:
Izzat Love (Isolated Vocals)- Todd Rundgren
Picadilly- Squeeze
Loving You Is On My Mind- The Meters
Don't Talk (Put Your Head On My Shoulder)- Linda Ronstadt
Morningside Heights- Steve Wynn
Zoltan- Larry Young
This Is The Way...OK?- Bleeding Hearts

The Fripp Trilogy- BW's Spotify Playlist


2 comments:

Michael Giltz said...

Question. Why do you put the artist and then the album title when listing albums...but list the song and THEN the artist when detailing iPod shuffle radio (tm)? Fickleness thy name is Sal! :)
Just wondering....

Sal Nunziato said...

The iPod lists the song title above the artist, so that's what I see first.

I also double-space when I listen to single songs and put the artist first to differentiate from the iPod shuffle.

5/2/24

The Lemon Twigs- What We Know (Their first, cassette-only release, which I had never heard until today. Fantastic. Trippy. Like Macca's ...