Sunday, November 22, 2020

11/21/20

The Dirty Knobs- Wreckless Abandon (Six songs)
The Uniques- Absolutely The Uniques
The Kinks- The Kink Kontroversy (MONO)
10cc- How Dare You
Paul McCartney- Memory Almost Full

Grace Jones- Me I Disconnect From You
Sandy Denny- Whispering Grass
The Three Degrees- When Will I See You Again

Genesis- The Lamb Lies On Broadway (Sides One & Two)
Ten Years After- Ssssh! (Side One)
Rolling Stones- Live At The Marquee Club 1971
Joan Jett- S/T
Frankie Miller- Highlife
Southern Culture On The Skids- Liquored Up & Lacquered Down

iPod on Shuffle:
Guilty As A Saint- Chuck Prophet
Always Coming Back To You- Scott Walker
I Hung My Head- Johnny Cash
Lazy- Deep Purple
The Scarlet Tide- Elvis Costello & Emmylou Harris
Third Floor Heaven (BBC '74)- Be Bop Deluxe
We Prick You (Live '95)- David Bowie
Do Right Woman, Do Right Man- Aretha Franklin
Afraid- Todd Rundgren
Maybe Tomorrow- The Jackson 5
Money- Badfinger
Time I Took A Holiday (LFDH)- Nick Lowe & Daryl Hall
Midnight Voyage- The Mamas & Papas
I'm Housin'- Rage Against The Machine
Come To Me- Bonnie Raitt
Stardust- Maude Maggart





No comments:

5/2/24

The Lemon Twigs- What We Know (Their first, cassette-only release, which I had never heard until today. Fantastic. Trippy. Like Macca's ...