Saturday, October 17, 2020

10/16/20

Paul McCartney- Ram (MONO)
Chuck Prophet- The Land That Time Forgot
Parish Hall- S/T
Bruce Springsteen- Letter To You
Andy Fraser- In Your Eyes (Side One)
The Millennium- Begin
Ian Hunter- S/T
The Ventures- In Space
NRBQ- Grooves In Orbit
The Spiders- I Didn't Wanna Do It

iPod on Shuffle:
Hurt (Live St. Louis '95)- Nine Inch Nails & David Bowie
Art- The Meters
What In The World- David Bowie
Lovely Rita (Speech, Tk. 9)- The Beatles
Behind Blue Eyes- The Who
Love Of The Common Man (With A Twist)- Todd Rundgren
Grande Finale- Alice Cooper
Evil Never Dies- Judas Priest
Excuse Me- Peter Gabriel
Getting Better- Yellow Matter Custard
West One (Shine On Me)- The Ruts
Safe In My Garden- The Mamas & Papas
No Mercy- Cheap Trick
Circus Mind- The Pretty Things
Someday People- Savoy Brown
I Guess I'll Never Really Know- Del Shannon
You Might Show Up- Jules Shear
I Call Your Name- The Beatles
Karmic Dream Sequence #1- The Millennium
Open Up Your Eyes- The Hollies
Changed The Locks- Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers
You'll Be Sorry One Day- Slim Harpo
Baby Let's Stick Together- Dion
Curtains For You- The Accidents
Hat & Feet- Fountains Of Wayne
I Am The Black Ace- Black Ace
It's All Over Now, Baby Blue- The Byrds
Little Willy- The Sweet
Sweetheart Like You- Bob Dylan



No comments:

5/7/24

Traffic- When The Eagle Flies Steve Winwood- S/T (I had a dream about buying both of those records and being really excited, as if I had fou...